If you are NOT the manufacturer,

  • Contact the manufacturer and request a copy of a NAFTA Certificate of Origin or a Producer's Affidavit written on company letterhead stating that the product (include the HS number and description) originates in the United States and qualifies for NAFTA.
  • Using the NAFTA Certificate of Origin or Producer's Affidavit from the manufacturer then fill out a new Certificate of Origin using the information provided by the manufacturer and keep the manufacturer's Certificate of Origin on file.