Company files for export license with BIS

Nuclear-related multi-use items are regulated by BIS and your company will need an export license, which you can apply for electronically using the SNAP-R system. More information on SNAP-R.

Steps for Using the EAR

The Civil Nuclear Export Portal can be viewed as a Flow Chart (PDF) or in Step-By-Step format.