Now that you’ve set a strategy for the market(s) to which you plan to sell, how are you going to get your products/services to that/those market(s)? This section provides information and resources on export documentation, packaging, labeling, and shipping.
- Update your export plan with the documentation requirements for getting your product(s) from point A to point B.
- Understand what you need to know about labeling.
- Identify your method of shipment.
- Documents Required For Shipping. Documents will vary depending on the country to which you’re exporting. This section will help you to determine the documents you will need to ship your products.
- Preparing Your Products For Shipment. Packaging and labeling requirements also vary depending on the country to which you’re exporting.
- Shipping Your Product. There are a variety of options including FedEx, UPS, DHL, and freight forwarders to ship your products.
- What are your documentation requirements? Your harmonized codes?
- What are your labeling requirements?
- How are you shipping your product(s)?
Stuck? Speak with a trade specialist at 800-USA-TRADE
Go! Find additional information and resources to refine your plan.
Proceed to the next section, Secure Export Financing.