International Buyers (Non-U.S. Companies)
Are you considering attending a U.S. trade show to find new suppliers? If so, the International Buyer Program (IBP) will help you optimize your trade show experience and connect with the best U.S. companies.
As a member of an official U.S. Embassy IBP Delegation, you will receive access to exclusive benefits, including:
- U.S. Embassy travel assistance, including registration and visa procedures
Waived or reduced trade show admission fees
- Complimentary access to networking events and receptions
- Pre-arranged briefings and meetings customized according to buying interests
- On-site and off-site technical tours
- Complimentary use of business facilities including private meeting space, translation assistance, internet access, and lounge areas
- A directory of all U.S. firms at the show with an interest in international exporting
- Complimentary or reduced-rate educational sessions, demonstrations, and seminars
- Extended show exhibition hours before or after scheduled dates
- Travel and tourism options and discounts
Interested in Participating in an IBP Show?
To participate in an IBP show, please contact your local U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
View the flyer about the International Buyer Program for international buyers below.
IBP Flyer for International Buyers – English
IBP Flyer for International Buyers – Spanish
IBP Flyer for International Buyers – French
IBP Flyer for International Buyers – Portuguese
IBP Flyer for International Buyers – Russian
IBP Flyer for International Buyers – Mandarin
IBP Flyer for International Buyers – Arabic