Construction, Building, & Heavy Equipment
Welcome to the U.S. Department of Commerce’s website for U.S. Building Products and Construction Equipment Companies. This site is your resource for market research reports, trade leads, upcoming industry-related events and advocacy assistance.
Our division of Commerce, the U.S. Commercial Service, has a global network of 100 offices located throughout the U.S. and over 100 offices located in more than 70 countries. Our worldwide team is here to assist with your international business. To find your local building/construction specialist, please click on the link to the left titled “Local USDOC Offices”.
We specialize in working with the following industry subsectors:
- Architecture/construction/engineering services
- Building products (including HVAC, hardware, and power tools)
- Construction equipment (including mining equipment)
- Greenbuild & sustainable development
- Interior design
Our Design & Construction Team members can assist you with the following:
- International Market Research – our overseas specialists generate reports on the design services sector of target markets around the world. You can access these reports at www.export.gov/mrktresearch in our Market Research Library.
- Trade Missions & Events – We regularly develop and lead trade missions and events for the design services sector along with key industry associations. These missions provide market access and unrivaled exposure for firms seeking international projects.
- Webinars – learn about the design sector in a market of interest without leaving your desk.
- Advocacy – the Advocacy Center coordinates U.S. Government (USG) resources to level the playing field on behalf of U.S. business interests as they compete against foreign firms for government contracts or other U.S. export opportunities.
- Gold Key Service – provides business meetings with pre-screened contacts, developers, firms, professional associations, government contacts, and/or licensing or joint venture partners. Through the GKS program, Commercial Service staff will search for and arrange appointments with potential foreign partners in key markets.
- Single Company Promotion – provides support and official sponsorship in a specific market under the auspices of the American Embassy or Consulate. Commercial Service staff overseas assists a U.S. company in organizing a product launch, technical seminar, cocktail reception, or similar event in a well-recognized location, such as a hotel or in some cases, the U.S. Ambassador's residence. A typical event might include a 3-hour program with an introduction by a U.S. Government official followed by detailed company presentation and question/answer session followed by a networking session. The SCP is an excellent opportunity to support your existing in-country representative by co-presenting to a targeted audience.
Sign up here to get email updates related to Architecture & Engineering
Detailed Event Information For
Detailed Event Information For
Kazbuild 2013 --
Architectural/Constr./Engineering SVC, Construction Eq.
09/03/2013 - 09/06/2013
The Republic of Kazakhstan is located in Central Asia and has a population of over 15.5 million. According to data from Kazakhstan's Ministry of Economic Development and Trade, the first half of 2012 experienced a 20.8% growth in housing construction, with 134bn tenge ($890 million USD) invested in construction to help build 2.4 million sqm of housing. Additionally, Kazakhstan's GDP grew by 5.6%, with real income up by 11.8% and real wages by 11.5% from the start of the year.
Kazbuild is the largest construction market exhibition in Central Asia. In its 20th year, Kazbuild 2013 expects to attract over 390 exhibitors and 7,000 visitors from 31 countries. Key sectors covered include: bathroom, construction machinery/technologies, windows, doors, facades, tools, and building materials.
Attend Kazbuild 2013 and meet key decision makers, distributors, and government officials from Kazakhstan's fast growing construction sector.
|Azhar Kadrzhanova, Almaty|
Phone: 7-727-250-76 12, ext.6493
|Lincoln Rajendram, Venky Rao Expo Consultants Inc.|
|Hector Maldonado, Trade Event Programs|
International Trade Specialist