Welcome to our international Manufacturing page. It provides the most recent market research, trade leads and event information. Our worldwide team of Manufacturing Specialists is prepared to assist in increasing your export sales. With team members in key manufacturing regions of the U.S. and in foreign markets, trade specialists and industry experts are standing ready to aid your firm.
With the depreciation of the U.S. dollar against the Euro, many small and medium-sized manufacturers are beginning to explore opportunities to increase market share outside of the U.S.
The Manufacturing industry has been a cornerstone of the U.S. economy for decades, and has provided well paying jobs for a variety of skill levels. The industry’s position is now challenged by global competition, changes in technology, and worldwide economic conditions. To maintain this important sector of the U.S. economy, we strive to provide assistance to increase the industry’s competitiveness.
Below are links to view trade data snapshots for selected NAICS codes. Additional trade data is available through the TradeStats Express Database.
|Automechanika Shanghai 2013 (TFC Event) -- Automotive Parts/Services Eq., Automobile/Light Truck/Vans, Computer Software, Computer Services, Electronics Industry Prod/Test Eq., Electronic Components, Trucks/Trailers/Buses|
The U.S. Department of is pleased to announce that it has granted Trade Fair Certification status to Messe Frankfurt to organize the official United States Exhibitor Pavilion at AUTOMECHANIKA SHANGHAI 2013, December 10 - 13, 2013 held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center, Pudong, Shanghai, P.R. China.
Automechanika Shanghai is one of the leading automotive industry exhibitions in Asia. Automechanika 2012 hosted 72,190 visitors from 136 countries along with 4,109 exhibitors from 37 countries.
AUTOMECHANIKA SHANGHAI 2013 will showcase the following product groups:
• PARTS & SYSTEMS - vehicle parts & components of the drive, chassis, body, electrical system and standard parts. Systems & modules of the interior, exterior, alternative drive unit, regenerate, restored and renewed parts
• ACCESSORIES & TUNING - vehicle accessories, consumer electronics, electronic appliances, special equipment, tuning, performance systems, design enhancement, rims, wheels and tires
• REPAIR & MAINTENANCE - workshop equipment and tools, body repairs, painting & corrosion prevention, towing service & accident assistance and dealership equipment
• IT & MANAGEMENT - internet, garage management, dealership planning & construction, finance, management systems and marketing
• SERVICE STATION & CAR WASH - service station equipment, car wash & car care, oil & lubricants
• OTHERS - industry institutions, trade associations, government agencies and publishers
|Michael Thompson, Trade Event Programs|
International Trade Specialist
|Vivien Bao, Shanghai|
|Bridget Ferris, Messe Frankfurt, Inc.|
|Joshua Halpern, Beijing|
Phone: (86-10) 8531-4325
|Terri Tyminski, Shanghai|
Phone: +86-21 6279 7055