Want to test a foreign market and prescreen international buyers before ever stepping on a plane?
Video services offered by the U.S. Commercial Service help U.S. companies meet prequalified overseas buyers, distributors, agents, or international business experts without the time and expense involved in traveling across the globe.
Video Services are available from most of our U.S. Export Assistance Centers and many of our international offices with more offices coming on-line every day.
- Identify and meet with prequalified international partners via video conference
- Up to four scheduled meetings with prescreened potential business partners
- Industry briefings with trade professionals
- Document sharing for demonstration available
- Meetings with potential partners take place via video conference
- Save time and travel expenses
- Identify and evaluate key dynamics of a specific market prior to formal entry
- Customized market analysis for your products and/or services
- Written reports and videoconferences with local industry professionals to discuss opportunities
- Direct answers to your industry questions
- Real-time market entry evaluation
- Enhance communications with new or existing international business contacts
- Interactive, real-time meetings with our international trade specialists and international partners
- Face-to-face meetings with prospective or current international representatives
- Flexible meeting times
- Tailor video services to meet your company's export strategy
Pre-trip briefings, agent and buyer introductions, and market and industry-based seminar and conference broadcasts
Interactive, real-time meetings with our international trade specialists and international partners
To request this service, contact an Export Assistance Center near you.