Engaging, interactive seminars conducted throughout the U.S. specifically tailored to meet the trade financing needs of exporters, lenders, attorneys, and other groups. Summaries of each seminar type are listed below.
Search for Upcoming Export Finance Seminars
- Trade Financing Solutions for Exporters and Lenders (Two Days) --This seminar helps exporters and lenders learn about trade services they can offer their customers and raise profits.
- Working Capital Delegated Authority Training -- Instruction for financial institutions that wish to qualify their institutions as Delegated Authority Lenders for Working Capital Guarantees.
- Regional Seminar - "Increase Your Export Sales with Help from the U.S. Government" -- Ex-Im Bank hosts an exporter seminar for companies of all sizes who wish to learn more about increasing their export sales and growing their international business.
- Exporter Symposium - "Learn How to Find Buyers and Finance Sales" -- Ex-Im Bank in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Commerce, Small Business Administration, and Overseas Private Investment Corporation and local sponsors host these half-day symposiums for companies of all sizes that wish to learn how to "find and finance" foreign buyers to increase their sales or are interested in investing internationally.
- Women & Minority-Owned Business Symposium - "Learn How to Find Buyers and Finance Sales" -- Ex-Im Bank in cooperation with local sponsors hosts exporter symposiums for women & minority-owned business of all sizes who wish to learn how to "find and finance" foreign buyers to increase their sales.
- Credit Review and Operations Training (One Day) -- This training is aimed at helping credit administrators in financial institutions and exporting companies better understand Ex-Im Bank's post authorization documentation requirements for loans and guarantees.