Trade Missions are listed on the Trade Mission Calendar when their official trade mission statements are approved for release to the public based on the U.S. Department of Commerce's Trade Mission Policy. The U.S. Government, in keeping with the National Export Initiative, is committed to sponsoring an unprecedented number of trade missions focusing on the most innovative and competitive sectors of our economy. The renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies focused missions, for example, will be among those listed on this site.
- September 5-13 – Trade Winds Latin America – Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Mexico & Argentina. Contact Diego Gattesco at Diego.Gattesco@trade.gov or (304) 243-5493 or Leslie Drake at Leslie.Drake@trade.gov or (304) 347-5123. Application deadline is June 17, 2016.
- September 18-23 – U.S. Industry Program at the International Atomic Energy Agency General Conference. Contact Jon Chesebro at Jonathan.Chesebro@trade.gov or (202) 482-1297 or Marta Haustein at Marta.Haustein@trade.gov or +43 1 (313) 39-2205. Application deadline is June 24, 2016.
- September 26-30 – 3rd Annual Health IT Trade Mission to Brazil. Contact Everett Wakai at Everet.Wakai@trade.gov or +55 (11) 3250-5402 or Jefferson Oliveira at Jefferson.Oliveira@trade.gov or + 55 (11) 3250-5136. Application deadline is September 9, 2016.
- September 26-30 – Transportation Technologies, Equipment and Systems Trade Mission to Turkey. Contact Kent Campbell at Kent.Campbell@trade.gov or (202) 482-7426 or Berrin Erturk at Berrin.Erturk@trade.gov or +90 (232) 441-2446. Application deadline is July 29, 2016.
- March 7-10 – ICT Trade Mission to Singapore & Vietnam. Contact Ashish Vaid at Ashish.Vaid@trade.gov or (212) 809-2644. Application deadline to be determined.
- March 12-16 – Power Technologies Trade Mission to Saudi Arabia & UAE. Contact Douglas Wallace at Douglas.Wallace@trade.gov or +966 (11) 488-3800 ext. 4159 or Dao Le at Dao.Le@trade.gov. Application deadline to be determined.
- March 26-31 - Trade Mission to Central America in conjunction with the Trade Americas – Business Opportunities in Central America Conference. Contact Diego Gattesco at Diego.Gattesco@trade.gov or (304) 243-5493 or Jessica Gordan at Jessica.Gordon@trade.gov or (601) 373-0784. Application deadline is January 31, 2017.
- June 19-23 – Cyber-Security Trade Mission to Canada. Contact Thomas Hanson at Thomas.Hanson@trade.gov or (403) 265-2116. Application deadline to be determined.