We’re bringing the largest contingent of research institutions we’ve ever brought to HANNOVER MESSE. Meet our exhibitors and connect to the world’s leading research and innovation in the industrial technology sector!
There’s never been a better opportunity to connect to all the United States industrial technology community has to offer!
Research Innovations and New Technologies are Driving Global Growth
Billions of dollars in new global demand means opportunities for U.S. research and technology organizations and institutions of all sizes:
- Private-sector U.S. business R&D in 2013 was worth $323 billion, a 6.7 percent increase from 2012.
- U.S manufacturing R&D represented 82.1 percent of the total, worth $221.5 billion.
- Companies with less than 500 employees account for nearly half of all U.S. R&D.
Global businesses, research institutions, investors, and other organizations have an unprecedented opportunity to connect to the leading innovations at HANNOVER MESSE 2016:
- Reach a global audience of exhibitors and attendees from more than 70 countries.
- Network with more than 100 business and student delegations that come to the event ready to make business and investment deals.
- Connect across key industry sectors as well as cross-disciplinary applied research topics, such as bionics, nanotechnology, adaptronics, life sciences and others.
- Participate in major networking and tech transfer events at the Research and Technology Pavilion.
Key Sectors in the Research and Technology Pavilion
- Sector-Specific Applied Research, e.g. : Energy/Environment, Automation, Mobility (Road & Railroad Travel, the Aerospace Industry)
- Cross-Disciplinary Applied Research: Bionics, Adaptronics, Optical Technologies, Organic Semiconductors, and New Materials
- Services for R&T: Financing, Patents, Standardizations, Marketing, Design, Information/Publications, Networks/Partnerships
- Technology and Know-How Transfer: Technology Push ("Solution seeks Problem") and Market Pull ("Problem seeks Solution")
- Innovation Trends in Basic Scientific Research
- Marketing of Technologies, Research Locations, and Institutions
Learn About the Global Market in Relevant Industries from our Top Markets Reports.
For More Information, Contact: