The New Jersey District Export Council, in cooperation with the U.S. Commercial Service, Fairleigh Dickinson University and sponsored by UPS, presents
8:00 a.m. Registration
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Program
Location: Fairleigh Dickinson University
REGISTER TO ATTEND BY VISITING THIS WEBSITE: https://emenuapps.ita.doc.gov/ePublic/event/editWebReg.do?SmartCode=5Q45
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: This seminar is ideal for marketing and sales management and staff, import/export operations personnel, purchasing, logistics, and anyone with a responsibility for import/export functions.
Our 101 of Exporting Seminar is focused on helping U.S. companies begin or expand their export initiative, and to gain increasing skills and innovation in their international sales. This seminar is designed for new-to-export firms that would like expert advice on the export basics.
Please join us to learn about important topics for beginning exporters! Agenda includes:
- Organizing for Export & Export Procedures
- Export Regulations Overview
- Considerations for Managing International Sales Orders
- International Logistics
- Building an Overseas Infrastructure
- Assessing Risk & Opportunity
- Managing Payment Risk and Financing the Sale
For more information, or to register for our seminar, please go to:
To address any questions you might have, please don’t hesitate to contact Ryan Hollowell at Ryan.Hollowell@trade.gov.
The USDOC is organizing a business development mission to Egypt, Jordan and Israel, with an optional stop in the West Bank with the purpose of introducing representatives from U.S. firms and related trade associations to the region and to promote exports of U.S. healthcare products and services. Mission participants will receive market briefings and participate in customized meetings with prospective partners. Targeted sectors include Maternal and child health needs, Medical equipment and supplies, including diagnostic, monitoring, and imaging equipment, Hospital and outpatient clinic design, Hospital management, E-health: healthcare management systems/software/network design, Laboratory and scientific equipment, Specialty areas such as oncology, cardiology, wound care, and plastic surgery, Products and services for implementing quality standards and accreditation, Robotics, and Mobile clinics.
- When: May 16–21, 2015
- Where: Egypt, Jordan and Israel, with an optional stop in the West Bank
- Application Deadline: March 13, 2015
- Cost: $3,325 for small or medium-sized enterprise or trade association/organization with fewer than 500 employees, $4,625 for large firms, $1,000 for each additional firm representative
- West Bank optional meetings is in addition to the mission participation fee above, at $750 per SME and $2,300 per large firm
For more information, visit: http://export.gov/industry/health/eg_main_076608.asp