As an official U.S. Department of Commerce conference and multi-sector trade mission, the Trade Winds Forum is your company’s connection to business opportunities in Asia! Singapore, an ideal launching point for expansion throughout the region, will be the host city for Trade Winds Asia.
- Participate in a focused business development conference highlighting opportunities and challenges in this extremely dynamic region.
- Access to high visibility business networking events with leading industry and government officials.
- Meet one-on-one with U.S. Commercial Service (CS) Senior Commercial Officers from the U.S. Embassies and Consulates of 14 countries in Asia for guidance on trade leads and market entry strategies. Countries of focus: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
- Customize your itinerary – Pre-screened business-to-business meetings with companies in Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia (Select up to three countries for business appointments).
- here to view Trade Winds Asia Itinerary.
- learn more about Trade Winds Asia and to register, please click here.