U.S. companies doing business in Argentina may experience a broad range of problems. U.S. & Foreign Commercial Service and Global Market experts can help resolve those challenges. Some typical problems that we regularly resolve:
- Customs: Arbitrary foreign customs procedures, classification, valuation, duties, or other requirements.
- Standards: Discriminatory or overly burdensome product testing or certification requirements.
- Government Procurement: Biased foreign government procurement rules that favor domestic suppliers.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Ineffective protection and enforcement of copyrights, trademarks, or patents.
- Import Licensing: Non-transparent or complicated import licensing procedures.
- Competition: Anticompetitive business conduct and discriminatory government practices.
- Investment: Local content requirements for investment.
- Transparency: Non-transparent rules or requirements, including those relating to registration or certification.
- Corruption: Unethical or illegal practices by competitors and foreign government officials.
Our team of Argentina experts stands ready to assist you. Contact Us!