Contact: Rebecca Zizzo, Head, Business Administration Division
Level 6, 1 Chifley Square
Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: +61-2-8226 1655
Fax: +61-2-8225 1616
InterGest Australia is part of a worldwide network started in 1972 to help small and medium-sized businesses who were aiming to export their products and struggling with difficulties caused by administrative regulations, language barriers and cultural differences in foreign markets. The key to success is in making it easy for you to be more competitive versus local suppliers.
With our extensive experience and global network of offices in 50 countries, InterGest helps to establish and run your offices overseas and takes care of some or all of your administrative, financial and operational management functions. Leaving these worries to us frees you to concentrate on your core business, i.e. selling your product.
Intergest Australia works in joint practice with one of Australia’s leading chartered accounting firms, Accru Felsers, so our clients receive the combined benefits of chartered accounting experience, personalized local service, and access to an extensive network of professional contacts in Australia and worldwide. We have had many years experience assisting overseas businesses with:
- Formation of new business entities and inbound/outbound business structuring
- Bookkeeping and payroll services, management reporting, budget and KPI monitoring
- Audit of accounts according to local GAAP, IAS/IFRS or national GAAP
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Tax structuring and compliance including advising on withholding tax and double tax agreements, application of GST to international arrangements, resident and expat tax effective salary packaging, and preparation of tax returns.
Please visit our website www.intergest.com for more details on our capabilities and services available to you.