Contact: Terry Slattery, Executive Director
Level 13, 139 Macquarie Street
Sydney NSW, 2000
ICS provides a complete solution to the financial and commercial needs of foreign corporations who are either exploring the possibility of doing business in Australia or have made the decision and require assistance in ensuring they both comply with local statutory and commercial requirements and optimize the investment they have made.
• Advising on appropriate legal structures.
• Establishing Australian subsidiary companies and/or registering the foreign corporation in Australia.
• Obtaining all necessary and appropriate local registrations.
• Providing a full payroll service for local employees
• Providing a complete accounts payable and accounts receivable service including operating of ledgers and collection and payment of funds
• Cash management
• Compiling quarterly and monthly management accounts
• Preparing annual financial statements.
• Arranging for completion of all taxation compliance obligations and taxation consultancy.
• All federal and state taxes including income tax , employee withholdings, GST , payroll tax and stamp duties
• Resident Director and Secretary and registered office services