Hall Chadwick is one of the largest and most experienced accounting groups in Australia servicing clients in every major capital city and many regional centres in Australia. Nationally, Hall Chadwick is an association of independent firms that can combine the experience and skills of many partners and staff. Each of our State offices strongly believe in the benefits that flow to their clients from our personalised service, which ensures an in-depth knowledge of our clients' business activities is developed.
Internationally, Hall Chadwick is a member of the AGN International accounting group which is an association of independent accounting firms from around the world and is ranked 12th among the largest international accounting networks. AGN International is represented by more than 500 offices in over 83 countries with a total of over 9,500 partners and staff worldwide.
Hall Chadwick has an enviable reputation for its service to clients and for the competence of its partners and staff who offer expertise services in:
- Audit and Corporate Advisory, Business advisory, Consulting, Corporate finance, Financial planning, Foreign corporations and expatriates, Fraud and forensics, Government incentives, Indirect tax, Insolvency and business, recovery, Litigation support, Property industry and Taxation.
In respect of our foreign corporations and expatriates division, we are able to provide a diverse range of services to corporations that do not have full staff on hand. Services include:
• Acting as “virtual CFO” and managing the financial operations of the Australian subsidiary and reporting to head office offshore.
• Assisting with administrative duties, such as paying suppliers, issuing invoices etc.
• Introductions to immigration lawyers, assisting with employee salary packages to incorporate tax effective living away from home allowances and assisting with payroll function.
• Guiding the management team from the parent company in locating suitable business premises, establishing an office in Australia and ensuring appropriate insurances and general compliance in Australia.
• Assisting with setting up Australian bank accounts
• Providing Australian Director service for companies that require a resident Director.
• Providing Local Agent Service, if required.