Contact: Neil Pereira, Tax Partner
Level 9, Grosvenor Place
225 George Street
Sydney NSW, 2000
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“Deloitte”), one of the big four global professional services firms, offers an Australian based US Services Group that is dedicated to providing services to US companies. It draws upon the full breadth and depth of expertise available across all Deloitte’s functions and industry sectors in both Australia and the US to deliver outstanding services to inbound and outbound clients
Our inbound and outbound clients often request our assistance with:
• Structuring options when setting up a business in Australia
• Statutory and compliance matters such as registering as a foreign company and dealing with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission
• Tax implications including registrations, dealing with the Australian Taxation Office, lodgement of income tax returns and activity statements, repatriation of profits, capital gains, goods and services tax, tax incentives, government grants and other international taxation issues
• Accounting and advisory services
• Financial compliance matters including compliance with US GAAP and AIFRS
• Internal control and Sarbanes Oxley requirements
• Capital markets and M&A
• Immigration services and global employer solutions.
Each of our team members has extensive work experience in both the US and Australia and has a specific industry focus which will enable us to provide you with tailored and practical solutions in all of the areas above. Whilst our team is located in Australia, we have unlimited access to our Deloitte Global resources to address each of your unique issues. Our commitment to serve US companies, the ability to combine US and Australian expertise with deep industry knowledge, as well as our global reach, will help ensure that you can be confident about your business endeavours.