POWER-GEN Europe is the region's largest event dedicated to power generation. With European Energy Commissioner Günther Öttinger calling for investments in the order of $1.4 trillion to achieve Europe’s 2020 energy goals, can you afford to miss this opportunity?
Vienna represents a crucial conduit between Eastern and Western Europe. With its biggest tradeshow floor ever and a multi-track conference featuring leading experts from across the power generation spectrum, POWER-GEN Europe 2013 will attract public and municipal utility owners and managers, plant owners and operators, project developers and managers, independent power producers, investors, traders, and OEMs from throughout the region. Here are some key figures:
- More than 13,000 attendees from over 100 countries
- 600 exhibitors in three large halls
- A conference with nine tracks, 243 speakers and over 1,000 delegates
- For more details about this leading event, please see the POWER-GEN web site
By taking advantage of the Power Executive Program, you can minimize your costs and maximize the value of your participation at this premier event.
- Modern, open-plan booth space at the fully staffed and catered U.S. Technology Pavilion
- Your company is individually listed in the show directory
- Reception for (potential) business partners at the pavilion
- Meetings with potential business partners
- Translation/interpretation service at the pavilion
- Access to individual meeting rooms
- Pre-show promotional outreach in your top target markets
- Pre-show briefing in Vienna
- Know before you go webinar 10 days prior to the event
- On-site program coordinators
- Assistance exploiting available federal, state and regional export promotion grants to help finance your participation
- Hotel rooms blocked at special rate
- Exhibitor and conference guide
- Vienna welcome kit
- Exhibitor passes for the show
- $4,800 for each participating company (includes one attendee)
- $500 for each additional attendee
To register for this event, click here….
We have compiled a brief FAQ list for your convenience.
To download and print the flyer, click here…
Questions can be directed to Marta Haustein or Jason Sproule.