- POWER-GEN Europe is the region's largest event dedicated to power generation
- More than 12,000 energy decision-makers from over 100 countries will attend
- The two large halls hold 500+ exhibitors, many of whom potential customers or partners
- The co-located conference is an excellent opportunity for you to gain market intelligence
- By exhibiting at the U.S. Pavilion, you will minimize your costs and maximize the value of your participation at this premier event.
- Premium space includes a 3x3m booth with graphics, a literature display, and table/chairs along the outer perimeter of the pavilion
- Open space includes a dedicated area, graphics, a literature display, and a table/chair around the outer perimeter of the pavilion
- Invite guests to attractive special events, including a reception, at the Pavilion
- Be part of our extensive pre-show promotion
- Meet with customers and partners in a private meeting room at the conference venue
- Take advantage of special rates at a nearby business hotel
- We provide on-site assistance, including help with translation/interpretation and arranging meetings
- U.S. Embassy trade experts from across Europe will be available to inform you about their markets
- Our pre-show webinar gives you an overview of what to expect, including travel information
- Network with Embassy staff and co-exhibitors at an ice-breaker meeting the night before the show
- We help you find available federal, state and regional export promotion grants to help finance your participation
$7,200 for open space
$9,800 for premium space
(*fee does NOT include mandatory listing in the exhibitor directory, shipping, WLAN on the show floor, meals, hotel room or any other travel costs)
To learn more, please pre-register for this event here.
We have compiled a brief FAQ list for your convenience.
To download and print the flyer, click here.
Questions can be directed to Bettina Capurro (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jason Sproule (email@example.com).