Contact: Mr. Emanuel Halachev, Business Development
16 Vasil Aprilov Str., 2nd floor, Bourgas 8000
Phone: +359 56 826 125
Fax: +359 56 826 125
American Information and Business Center is a privately owned entity focused on delivering quality and customer centric services to our partners and customers. Areas of expertise include:
- Investment Real Estate in the USA, specifically in Southwest Florida;
- Education and Training via our local and international education, development and cultural exchange programs;
- US and Bulgarian accounting and financial services;
- Business Consulting - local support services for both American and Bulgarian companies.
Years of international business experience and successful partnerships in Europe and the USA chart our professional approach while maintaining old world personal attention.
Contact: Julian Edwards, Executive Director Europe
Sofia Airport Center
Office Building A2
64, Christopher Columbus Blvd.
Phone: +359 2 808 10 40
Fax: +359 2 808 10 41
In 2005, Tishman International Companies, a leading global real estate company, who acquire, develop, manage and finance commercial real estate assets, established its Bulgarian branch – Tishman Management Company EOOD. The Bulgarian team of highly regarded real estate professionals is providing property and asset management for investors and clients as well.
The most recent development of the company is the mixed-use business park Sofia Airport Center (SAC) – home of the first LEED certified office building in the country. SAC (upon being completed) will offer approximately 180,000 sq. m of office space Class A and 30,000 sq. m of logistics and warehouse space. Plans call for a high quality, 175-room hotel with recreational, dining and conference facilities, as well as additional logistics space.
Unique Estates is a leader in residential luxury properties in Bulgaria. Company is part of the biggest real-estate holding in the country – AG Capital, as well as exclusive affiliate of Christie’s Great Estates.
We know how confusing moving to a new place can be, especially, if that new place is a foreign country with its peculiar set of regulations, customs, understanding and traditions. In theory FINDING A HOME should not be too difficult as there is abundance of accommodation available for rent. The problem is finding a place that feels like home away from home.
We will help you to:
- choose the most suitable area for you;
- offer you the most suitable property to rent or buy;
- negotiate all conditions;
- parley the amount and the terms of payment;
- sort out any legal issues such as signing the contract.
Let us save you time and money!