The U.S. Commercial Service is the lead trade promotion agency of the U.S. Government. U.S. Commercial Service trade professionals in over 100 U.S. cities and more than 75 countries help U.S. companies get started in exporting or increase sales to new global markets.
We have offices throughout California to help local companies develop international markets for their goods and services. Please select one of the links below to find the office nearest to you.
- Our experienced staff of International Trade Specialists will help you to:
- Identify and evaluate international partners
- Navigate international documentation challenges
- Create market entry strategies
- Resolve other export-related issues