The U.S. Commercial organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Executive briefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
You can search for our worldwide Trade Events and Webinars, or review the following upcoming Local Events.
- Hannover Messe 2016 - The United States is the Partner Country at this world’s leading trade fair for industrial technology. Learn more by participating in our FREE WEBINARS (February 17, March 16) or Register Your Interest HERE.
- ExporTech™ Program - The only national program that helps individual companies develop an export plan. FEBRUARY 9, MARCH 8, APRIL 12, 2016. City of Murrieta, CA. Learn more. Other Southern California locations (different dates) are also available. Learn more.
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Automotive Webinar. FEBRUARY 25, 2016. Learn more.
- Export University 2016 Advanced Workshop Series. FEBRUARY 11 through JUNE16, 2016. La Palma, CA. Learn more.
- Trade Connect Forum: How to Grow Your Business through Exports. MARCH 2, 2016. San Bernardino International Airport. Learn more.
- 2016 Latin American Business Conference. MARCH 4, 2016. UCLA Anderson School of Management. Learn more.
- Webinar Series: Avoiding and Managing Business Disputes in China. MARCH 8, 15, 22 &29, 2016. Learn more.
- Asia Pacific Business Outlook (APBO) Conference 2016. APRIL 18-19, 2016. Los Angeles, CA. Learn more.
• Southern California Procurement and Manufacturing Summit: Global Perspective. MAY 26, 2016. Join us to celebrate the 2016 World Trade Week and learn how to increase your international sales. Riverside Convention Center, Riverside, CA. Click here for more information and to REGISTER today!