The U.S. Commercial Service in Tokyo & the Global Energy Team will hosted a FREE webinar on Sep. 30, 2014 for U.S. renewable energy companies on Japan’s Renewable Market: Status, GOJ Policy, and Future of Wind Power – How U.S. Companies can participate.
- Welcome Remarks – Jason Sproule, Energy Team – U.S. Commercial Service
- Japan’s Renewable Energy Market: Status, GOJ Policy, and Future of Wind Power – Dr. Ali Izadi, Head of Japan, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- What Commercial Service can do for you!– Gregory Taevs, U.S. Embassy, Tokyo
- World Smart Energy Week, U.S. Pavilion – Mitsuru Takazawa & Dan Walsh, Reed Expo.
- As the second of the webinar series on Japan’s renewable energy market, this webinar will introduce participants to recent trends in Japan’s Renewable Market, Japanese Government Policy, and uncovered business opportunities for U.S. firms. The webinar will also offer exhibiting opportunities in U.S. Pavilions at the World Smart Energy Week 2015, one of the world’s largest, DOC certified trade show to be held at the end of February 2015, with more than 2000 exhibitors and 90000 expected visitors.
- Complete the short form below to download the webinar recording and presentations.
- Please contact Jason Sproule or Misa Shimizu.
- Jason Sproule
U.S. Commercial Service
- Misa Shimizu
U.S. Commercial Service
Fields marked with * are required.
OMB Control No.: 0625-0237
Expiration Date: 1/1/15
Public reporting for this collection of information is estimated to be 5 minutes per response, including the time for reviewing instructions, and completing and reviewing the collection of information. All responses to this collection of information are voluntary, and will be provided confidentially to the extent allowed by law. Notwithstanding any other provision of law, no person is required to respond to, nor shall any person be subject to a penalty for failure to comply with, a collection of information subject to the requirements of the Paperwork Reduction Act unless that collection of information displays a currently valid OMB control number. Send comments regarding the burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including suggestions for reducing this burden, to the Reports Clearance Officer, International Trade Administration, Department of Commerce, Room 4001, 14th and Constitution Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20230.