We invite you to participate in and contribute to these unique, practical application-oriented sessions.
This Timely Engaging & Interactive Program Targets:
- Trade compliance professionals at all levels and the challenging real world situations they face in the evolving export control reform (ECR) environment
- Best practices, recommended approaches, proven practices for ECR and a variety of real world export compliance challenges and opportunities
- Evaluation of risk, exposure, liability with case studies and lessons learned
- Key areas in day-to-day operations with ECR, export compliance and appropriate and thorough consideration for what’s at stake
- The potential and sometimes devastating consequences of non-compliance
[NOTE: California Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credits are pending for this program]
(includes breakfast, lunch, and reception)
($155 for Chamber, DEC and ICPA
members, government, faculty/students)
Seminar and Networking Reception
7:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Julie Anne Hennessy,
One-on-One Sessions with Presenters are Available First-Come/First-Served.
Contact Delia Valdivia to schedule a session