We invite you to participate in and contribute to these unique, practical application-oriented sessions.
This Timely Engaging & Interactive Program Targets:
- Evolving regulatory requirements in the context of Export Control Reform with a focus on the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
- Dramatic changes as a result of the transfer of items from the US Munitions List to the Commerce Control List
- Key areas for managing export compliance, exposure, liability and risk
- The potential and sometimes devastating consequences of non-compliance
- Best practices, recommended approaches and proven solutions for a variety of real world export compliance challenges and opportunities
[NOTE: California Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credits are pending for this program]
(includes breakfast, lunch, and reception)
($175 for Chamber, DEC and ICPA
members, government, faculty/students)
Seminar and Networking Reception
7:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Julie Anne Hennessy,
NOTE: There is a free shuttle service offered by the Business and Entrepreneurship Center (BEC) from Bakersfield and Ridgecrest to this program. Central valley and desert area registrants just need to contact the BEC at 661-336-5010 or go to www.beccv.com.
One-on-One Sessions with Presenters are Available First-Come/First-Served.
Contact Delia Valdivia to schedule a session