Crowe Horwath LLP is a top 10 US accounting firm with 2,700 professionals located in major US market centers, as well as all offshore trading partners.
We provide full-service tax, audit, and planning services to both public and private businesses and their owners.
Our Northern California international tax practice seeks referrals/traffic from the export.gov site in the following areas:
A. US companies exporting American-made goods
1. IC-DISC export tax benefit planning and compliance,
2. Structuring multi-national transactions,
3. Set up foreign operating subsidiaries and joint ventures,
4. Planning for offshore IP migration,
5. Transfer Pricing: Analysis and documentation of related party transactions,
6. Other tax minimization strategies for the business owners, and
7. US compliance and tax filings for the affiliated group.
B. Foreign companies setting up US operations
1. Analysis of best entity operating form for entry into US market,
2. Assistance with US implementation activities,
3. Transfer pricing: Analysis and documentation of related party transactions,
4. Tax treaty analysis and withholding tax issues, and
5. Tax aspects of US immigration issues for the foreign owners.