Chigbu & Co, LLP is an international business law firm specializing in cross-border transactions. We provide financing advisory service to domestic exporters of U.S. goods and services and to foreign importers/buyers of U.S. goods and services. Are you a U.S. exporter and would like to be able to finance exports of your goods and services? Are you a foreign person or company interested in buying U.S. goods and services but do not have the money or are unable to get financial assistance from a commercial bank? Are you a foreign government ready to award your infrastructure project to a U.S. company but need funding for the construction phase of the project? We can help. We specialize in helping exporters and importers obtain US loans or other financial products from the Export and Import Bank of the US or from US commercial Banks backed by the US Ex-Im Bank guarantees. We also provide:
Crowe Horwath LLP is a top 10 US accounting firm with 2,700 professionals located in major US market centers, as well as all offshore trading partners.
We provide full-service tax, audit, and planning services to both public and private businesses and their owners.
Our Northern California international tax practice seeks referrals/traffic from the export.gov site in the following areas:
A. US companies exporting American-made goods
1. IC-DISC export tax benefit planning and compliance,
2. Structuring multi-national transactions,
3. Set up foreign operating subsidiaries and joint ventures,
4. Planning for offshore IP migration,
5. Transfer Pricing: Analysis and documentation of related party transactions,
6. Other tax minimization strategies for the business owners, and
7. US compliance and tax filings for the affiliated group.
B. Foreign companies setting up US operations
1. Analysis of best entity operating form for entry into US market,
2. Assistance with US implementation activities,
3. Transfer pricing: Analysis and documentation of related party transactions,
4. Tax treaty analysis and withholding tax issues, and
5. Tax aspects of US immigration issues for the foreign owners.