Contact: Kate Jolly, Commercial Director
Standard House, Weyside Park
Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1XE United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1483 413400
Fax: +44 1483 413401
Established in 1991 we specialise in assisting US companies operate outside the US in 28 countries.
Accounting: A fully outsourced accounts team handling all aspects of invoicing, management/financial accounts, banking and credit control.
Payroll and Payments: Payroll and international payment services in any currency
IT: Traditional on-site network support and Data Centre hosted solutions.
HR: Fully outsourced HR Department.
Tax: All expatriate tax matters ensuring full compliance with the IRS and the UK Inland Revenue
Employment: We employ your overseas staff directly, and charge them back to you for a small fee.
Initial discussions with prospective clients are FOC.
Crowe Horwath LLP is a top 10 US accounting firm with 2,700 professionals located in major US market centers, as well as all offshore trading partners.
We provide full-service tax, audit, and planning services to both public and private businesses and their owners.
Our Northern California international tax practice seeks referrals/traffic from the export.gov site in the following areas:
A. US companies exporting American-made goods
1. IC-DISC export tax benefit planning and compliance,
2. Structuring multi-national transactions,
3. Set up foreign operating subsidiaries and joint ventures,
4. Planning for offshore IP migration,
5. Transfer Pricing: Analysis and documentation of related party transactions,
6. Other tax minimization strategies for the business owners, and
7. US compliance and tax filings for the affiliated group.
B. Foreign companies setting up US operations
1. Analysis of best entity operating form for entry into US market,
2. Assistance with US implementation activities,
3. Transfer pricing: Analysis and documentation of related party transactions,
4. Tax treaty analysis and withholding tax issues, and
5. Tax aspects of US immigration issues for the foreign owners.