Event: SelectUSA 2015 Investment Summit
Venue: Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, near Washington, D.C.
Date: March 23 – March 24, 2015
Registration Fee: $550.00 USD
Registration Deadline: February 14, 2015
Learn more: SelectUSA 2015 Investment Summit
Investors will find practical tools, valuable information and the right connections to establish or expand U.S. operations.
The Summit will showcase opportunities from every corner of the United States, while high-profile business and government leaders share their insight on the latest trends.
The trade show and online matchmaking will enable investors to meet face-to-face with economic developers and officials to learn about resources, funding and incentives.
Who Should Attend
- International and domestic businesses and investors
- U.S. economic development professionals
- Representatives from U.S. state and local governments
- Advisors, specialists and companies serving economic developers
Why You Should Attend
By attending the Summit, you will be able to connect with foreign and domestic investors, senior Administration and U.S. government officials, and state and local officials. In addition, you will learn how to more effectively identify, target, and execute your investment strategy. Attendees will also have access to:
- Unique networking opportunities and one-on-one meetings
- Moderated panels on the latest investment trends and sector analysis
- Break-out sessions about investment opportunities and programs
- Information about investment-related resources in the United States
- Exhibits from U.S. state and local (including regions and cities) EDOs
- U.S. government investment resource center with direct access to regulatory, policy and investment experts
What you’ll find at the Summit
- A program packed with practical information: you’ll learn about resources, tools, and regulations. High-profile business and government leaders will share their insight on the latest trends.
- Online matchmaking enabling you to meet face-to-face with economic developers and officials to learn about resources and incentives.
- The trade show, showcasing investment opportunities from every corner of the United States.
- Networking opportunities with government officials from the federal, state, and regional levels
- The SelectUSA Academy, which will be held the afternoon before the Summit and will cover the basics of investing in the United States for first-time investors.
Our Global Network at Work