March 19-21, 2013
Take this opportunity to exhibit with the U.S. Commercial Service!
The U.S. Commercial Service in Canada (USCS) is proud to introduce the U.S. Pavilion at AMERICANA 2013, taking place in Palais des Congres de Montreal, Canada from March 19-21, 2013.
The International Environmental Technology Trade Show and Conference (AMERICANA 2013) is one of the largest multi-sector environmental events in Canada. It gathers 10, 000 participants and 350 exhibitors from all over the world to observe and showcase the latest innovations in environmental services and equipment, as well as to discuss current environmental and economical issues.
The increasing activity in the Canadian resource and energy sectors combined with strong domestic environmental consciousness results a lucrative market for environmental services and technologies tailored towards industries.
Please refer to the Market Fact Sheet found on the right for detailed information highlighting the opportunities in Canada.
We invite U.S. suppliers of environmental technologies and services to participate in AMERICANA 2013 U.S. Pavilion and expand business prospects in the Canadian market.
Early Bird Registration fee: (Before January 15, 2013): $3650
1. Full participation to the event includes 10 x 10 booth with pipe and drape.
2. Expand their market penetration through the one-on-one interaction with buyers from across the region as well as senior executives and key decision-makers from across Canada.
3. Launch new products before a motivated audience.
4. Attend and/or give technical seminars and workshops on new technology.
5. Extensive marketing campaign from CS Montreal and trade show organizer focused on delivering qualified buyers to your booth at the event. This campaign includes direct mail and e-mail campaigns, website promotion that will provide exposure for your company.
6. Networking opportunities during exhibition, luncheons and receptions, including a networking reception at the U.S. Consul General's residence for U.S. participants.
8. Opportunity to promote company to international participants.
TO REGISTER or for more information on being part of the U.S. Pavilion at AMERICANA, please contact our project coordinators:
Connie Irrera, Commercial Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service, Montreal
Crystal Roberts, Commercial Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service, Calgary