Brigard & Urrutia has been Colombia´s leading firm for 80 years. It provides legal advice and assistance in
all relevant areas of business law and representation in a wide range of matters, including transactional, no transactional, litigation and dispute resolution advice. All of its partners and associates are fluent in at least one language other than Spanish and many of them are admitted to practice in foreign jurisdictions (most notably
in the state of New York). The firm’s lawyers are graduates from the top universities in Colombia and law schools located in the United States and Europe.
The firm has an extensive record as a supplier of first rate legal services to a global clientele formed by industrial,commercial and service companies, banks and other financial institutions, private equity funds, insurance companies, as well as national and foreign government agencies and companies.
The team is comprised of 12 partners, three of whom are devoted to intellectual property, 150 associates, 24
paralegals and an administrative staff of more than 110 members. Brigard & Castro is the associate firm of
Brigard & Urrutia for intellectual property matters. Both firms are fully integrated into one organization.
Contact: Adriana Zapata, Managing Partner
Cra 4 # 72-35
Bogota Cundinamarca, 8 Colombia
Phone: 571 3473611
Fax: 571 2118650
Email: cavelier@; cavelier.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1953 by German Cavelier, Cavelier Abogados is inspired by a vision of excellence and innovation. The passion for law, customer service and knowledge, planted the foundations for new generations, building one of the most prestigious law firms in the country.
With the latest technological and legal structure, the Firm provides legal services to its clients in various areas of law, both in Colombia and abroad, becoming a strategic partner for the development of their businesses.
In our offices in Bogota and Medellin, we have about 40 lawyers, bilingual and trilingual talents, highly specialized graduates of the best national and foreign universities, who have the support of more than 50 experts who provide administrative support and management.
CAVELIER ABOGADOS offers its services in four business units, based on deep local knowledge, and focused on a global business overview:
CAVELIER BUSINESS CAVELIER IP CAVELIER LITIGATION CAVELIER INTERNATIONAL
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
• Public Actions • Foreign Trade and Foreign Exchange • Public Procurement • Administrative Law • Commercial Law • Copyright Law • Competition Law • Consumer Law • Entertainment Law • Financial Law • Real Estate and Urban • International Law • Labor and Immigration Law • Mining and Energy Law • Health Law, Regulatory and Compliance • Corporate and Business Law • Tax Law • Mergers and Acquisitions • Geographical Indications • International Law • Foreign Investment • Litigation • Trademarks • Capital Markets • Exams and Defenses • Patents and New Creations • Processes to jurisdictional authorities and Administrative Law • Business Secrets • Alternative Dispute Resolution • Information Technology • Plant Varieties
San Fernando Plaza
Carrera 43 A No. 1-50
Torre Protección, Oficina 652
Teléfono (57-4) 604 4794
Fax (57-4) 604 4731
Contact: Juan Carlos Cuesta Quintero, Partner and CEO
Calle 72 No. 10-7 of 603
BogotD.C BogotD.C, NA Colombia
Cuesta & Associates Ltd. is a business focused law firm established in 1988 in Bogotá, Colombia, our 25th anniversary, headquartered in Bogotá (the Capital) and a branch in Medellín (2nd largest city) and with a net of associated which allow us rending services in the main cities along the country.
Our legal services are related to:
- corporate law (establishing corporations or branches in Colombia, M&A, shareholders agreements, due diligences),
- commercial law (drafting and negotiating agreements),
- tax and duty tax law (advising on tax effects of any transaction),
- regulatory law (prosecuting and obtaining sanitary registrations for liquors, drugs, medical devices, cosmetics, healthcare and cleaning, food, etc),
- intellectual property (trademarks, patents, copyrights), franchising, advertising,
- unfair competition and consumer law;
- information technology, telecommunications,
- alternative Dispute Resolution (mediation, arbitration). Litigation and enforcement.
- valuation other areas.
We render services for foreign clients doing business in Colombia or willing to do business mainly with a very well established team and information technology tools.
Due to confidentiality policies we do not disclose our clients. For further information please visit our web page at www.cuestalawyers.com or contact us to email@example.com
Lloreda Camacho & Co. is a law firm that provides integral legal services to companies and organisations, contributing to their process of creation of value and support thereof. Since 1941 it has been the law firm selected by multinational companies and large Colombian corporations. The firm's philosophy of preventive law and thorough knowledge of our clients enable us to become a long term partner that accompanies and provides advise to them in an adequate and timely manner. We work as a team, dedicated with independence to the practice of law, seeking excellence through the satisfaction of our clients, service to the community and the personal fulfillment of all our members. Our firm seeks to become the trusted adviser of its clients. Number of partners:8, Number of other lawyers: 30, Number of of-counsel: 1, Number of technical advisers: 4
Contact: Luis Alfredo Pinilla, Partner
Calle 95 No 15 – 33 Of 404
Phone: (571) 7030581 - (571) 623 24 67
Fax: (571) 623 2517
Pinilla Plazas & Associates is a law office oriented to provide legal advice to foreign companies interested in doing business in Colombia. We count on a group of lawyers admitted to practice law in both countries.
Our law office has consolidated an international practice, with associates both in the USA and Colombia, that allows us to assist our clients in planning and projecting their business in Colombia. The firm has helped American companies to begin production in Colombia providing highly specialized international tax structures taking advantage of free trade zones and trade agreements.
Areas of practice:
-International business transactions,
-Customs & Foreign exchange regulation,
-Industrial and intellectual property,
-Free trade zone regulation