On an annual basis, the trade specialists at the US Department of Commerce office in Copenhagen, put together an overview of the economic, legal, political and financial systems in Denmark. This document is called the Country Commercial Guide and should be considered one of the main resources for those in the U.S. business community interested in doing business in Denmark.
1. Doing Business in Denmark
2. Political and Economic Environment
3. Selling U.S. Products and Services
4. Leading Sectors for U.S. Export and Investment
5. Trade Regulations and Standards
6. Investment Climate
7. Trade and Project Financing
8. Business Travel
9. Market Research and Trade Events
10. Guide to Our Services
Access the latest report here.