Every year, the U.S. Commercial Service assists thousands of companies export goods and services worth billions of dollars. Let us help you find the best opportunities for your business in Denmark.
Proven Trade Expertise
Our global network of trade professionals is located throughout the United States and in U.S. Embassies and Consulates in nearly 80 countries. Whether you’re looking to make your first export sale or expand your business in this market, we offer the trade counseling, market intelligence, business matchmaking, and commercial diplomacy you need to get exposure to lucrative business opportunities.
Following is a list of our general assistance areas. Our trade professionals will work with you to identify and tailor the right mix of U.S. Commercial Service capabilities to achieve your exporting goals. Contact our U.S. Commercial Service trade professionals in Denmark for details.
Planning and Strategy
- Create a comprehensive international business plan for entry in to the Danish market.
- Get ideas and cost-effective solutions to help achieve your business goals.
Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Determine export licensing needs for shipping your products.
- Understand and comply with global product standards, certification requirements, electricity regulations, and packaging laws.
- Learn how to avoid intellectual property rights issues and legal disputes.
Documentation and Product Requirements
- Learn about export documents, including Electronic Export Information filing, invoices, packing lists, and certificates of origin.
- Verify the tariff rate for your product, as well as any import fees for a particular market.
- Determine your product’s Schedule B and HS numbers.
- Get assistance with customs-related issues.
- Obtain advocacy support if your company’s exports or Danish bids are adversely affected by a trade barrier or by market access issues.
- Learn how to limit the risk of non-payment, and receive counseling if problems arise.
Country and Industry Reports
- Get accurate and detailed information—at no cost—from country and industry market reports written by our in-country trade professionals.
- Receive updates on new regulations, business trends, and government-financed projects.
Customized Market Research
- Gauge the sales potential for your products or services with individualized reports on global markets.
- Discover which factors influence prospective customers, identify your competitors, and obtain pricing for comparable products.
- Learn about potential partners from our trade professionals working in Denmark.
- Order an International Company Profile containing available sales, profit figures, potential liabilities, and other financial information. The service also includes a site visit on your behalf.
- Identify potential partners through a Danish Qualified Contact List
- Market your firm directly to Danish companies.
- Identify potential partners and get detailed company reports.
- Determine the marketability of your product or service in Denmark.
Personalized Business Matchmaking
- Meet one-on-one with pre-screened buyers, sales representatives, and business partners through our Gold Key Service.
- Leverage customized market briefings, research, and advice.
- Leverage customized venues to reach potential partners and buyers.
- Advertise in our official catalog of U.S. suppliers sent to nearly 400,000 international companies, including potential buyers in Denmark.
- Use our International Buyer Program to meet with pre-screened buyers and receive export counseling at major U.S. trade shows.
- Exhibit in the U.S. Pavilion at Danish international trade fairs.
- Overcome trade obstacles to successfully enter the Danish market.
- Benefit from coordinated U.S. government engagement with the Danish government to protect U.S. business interests.
- Access U.S. government trade advocacy for government procurement bids.
Back to top