|China International Consumer Electronics Show (SINOCES) 2009 -- Consumer Electronics|
The China International Consumer Electronics Show SINOCES) existed for many years as a show sponsored by the CECC and the regional Chinese government. In 2005, CEA and the show sponsors signed an agreement to jointly produce and co-brand the show, changing the name to SINOCES.SINOCES is the leading consumer electronics show in China for industry professionals. The show offers U.S. producers opportunities to announce new products to the fast-growing China market and to make deals with Chinese retailers and distributors. It is a chance for companies to view and showcase the latest technologies and cutting-edge products, and is a forum for communication between Chinese companies and their international counterparts. 2009 SINOCES expects 70,000 attendees and 450 exhibitors, with major buyers from over 30 countries.
SINOCES 2009 will cover the following product categories:
· Home entertainment, including digital TV, flat panel TV, and stereo audio systems; online game systems and consoles, and digital video recorders and players
· Home networking products, including home security systems, wireless networking products
· Mobile communication devices, mobile phones, GPS
· Personal digital entertainment devices: MP3, PDA, palm-top computers, portable media players, flash memory disks, mobile storage devices
· Home appliances, incorporating smart and environment-friendly technologies that achieve energy conservation, enhanced usability and intelligence in operation
SINOCES has been certified by DOC for the past three years because of the opportunities for U.S. producers to showcase their products and for U.S. retailers to meet with partners and expand their presence overseas. U.S. companies that are present at SINOCES include Best Buy, Wal-mart, Radio Shack, Apple, Intel, GE, HP, Kodak and Gibson.
|Helen Simpson-Davis, Trade Event Programs|
Senior International Trade Specialist
|Yan Gao, Beijing|
|Susan Littleton, Consumer Electronics Association|
|John Kelley, Consumer Electronics Association|
|Mr. Wei Li, Consumer Electronics Association|
Phone: (86) 10-8441-7270