|International Tourism & Travel Show- U.S. Pavilion -- Travel and Tourism Industries|
For over 20 years, the International Tourism & Travel Show in Montreal, Canada has been the meeting place for travelers, travel agents and industry members. This year, the U.S. Commercial Service in Montreal is proud to be hosting the U.S. Pavilion at the 23rd Annual International Tourism & Travel Show from October 21st to 23rd, 2011.
More than 100 countries are represented either by their tourism offices, tour operators or travel agents. This is a great opportunity for U.S. destinations to attend this one-of-a-kind show in North America. Exhibitors will be able to increase their exposure, create numerous contacts and learn about the newest travel and tourism trends.
Over 35,000 visitors will be in attendance during the 3 day period and over 98% of visitors intend to purchase their next vacation in the coming year, more importantly, 35% of visitors intend to purchase a vacation at the show!
U.S. companies participating in the U.S. pavilion at the International Tourism & Travel Show 2011 will benefit from the following:
1. Full participation in the event includes:
• Promotion in the exhibitor's directory
• A 4 foot table
• 2 chairs and a carpet
2. Expand their market penetration through one-on-one interactions with buyers from across Canada, as well as senior executives and key decision-makers;
3. Launch new destinations before a motivated audience;
4. Attend seminars on the newest trends and travel destinations;
5. Extensive marketing campaign which includes direct mail, email and website promotion that will provide exposure for your destination;
6. Networking opportunities during exhibition, luncheons and receptions.
The following services will be provided to participating companies:
• Mailings to all local federal, provincial and municipal contacts responsible for the travel and tourism industry
• Market research
• Key contact list
• Description of each participant on the Commercial Service website
|Sue Bissi, Montreal|
Phone: 514-398-9695 ext. 2273; Direct 514-908-3673