|ITB Berlin -- Travel and Tourism Industries|
Welcome to the World's Leading Travel Trade Show
The whole variety of travelling is present at ITB Berlin: Destinations, tour operators, booking systems, carriers, hotels and all other suppliers who want to embellish their customers' most beautiful weeks of the year. ITB Berlin brightens your business.
The perfect holiday starts here
ITB Berlin is THE B2B-Platform for trade visitors – an excellent opportunity to meet business partners and to do business. For all other visitors ITB Berlin is a wonderful possibility to discover the whole world within a few hours.
ITB Berlin will take place from March 6 – 10, 2013.
The U.S. Commercial Service is offering a wide range of support services for U.S. exhibitors at ITB Berlin 2013.
Our Exhibitor Support Program:
- We alert potential partners in Germany that you will be at the show to generate interest in your products or services.
- We provide on-site counseling during the trade show.
- We provide you with up-to-date market research (also on other European markets).
- We feature your products or services on our official U.S. Commercial Service Germany website to help generate additional business leads.
- We can provide ad-hoc interpreting or logistics assistance, distributor lists and IPR counseling.
- We can follow up for you with the contacts you make at the trade fair, or the trade leads we collect for you.
- We can introduce you to an International Trade Specialist at your nearest U.S. Commerce Department Export Assistance Center in the United States.
Your U.S. Commercial Service Contact
Mrs. Hannah Kamenetsky, Commercial Officer
U.S. Commercial Service, American Consulate General
Giessener Strasse 30, 60435 Frankfurt, Germany
Tel: 49-69-7535-3120, Fax: 49-69-7535-3171
|Hannah Kamenetsky, |
Principal Commercial Officer
Phone: 49 69 7535 3120