|U.S. Embassy-Led Delegation to DEFSEC Atlantic 2012 -- Defense Industry Eq., Security/Safety Eq.|
|Pre-Register for this event|
Join the U.S. Embassy-led U.S. delegation to DEFSEC Atlantic 2012 and maximize your business exposure in Canada.
DEFSEC Atlantic 2012 is taking place from September 5-7, 2012 in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and will provide a unique opportunity for U.S. SMEs to partner and to explore business opportunities in the Canadian aerospace, marine, defense and security sectors.
The theme for DEFSEC Atlantic 2012 is "training and simulation." The schedule of events includes exhibit opportunities, a full program of keynote addresses by high profile executives of the industry and numerous networking opportunities.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE U.S. EMBASSY DELEGATION TO DEFSEC ATLANTIC 2012:
- Unlimited access to DEFSEC's exhibit grounds.
- Attend a special U.S. Commercial Service briefing on Canada's Shipbuilding Industry and the National Shipbuilding Procurement Strategy.
- Full company profile will be displayed at www.export.gov and in a DEFSEC's affiliate website.
- Invitation to DEFSEC's official welcoming reception.
- Complimentary access to NSPS related webinars organized by the U.S. Commercial Service Canada during 2012.
COST: US$500 PER COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE /US$250 FEE FOR ADDITIONAL ATTENDEE
Other benefits of attending include complimentary access to the Government of Canada's International Delegation program such as:
- Attendance at the Atlantic Canada Innovation Showcase.
- Invitation to the New Brunswick Aerospace and Defence Association reception.
- Invitation to the International welcoming reception onboard the H.M.C.S. Sackville.
- Invitation to the 11th Annual Aerospace and Defence Industries Association of Nova Scotia (ADIANS) reception and dinner*. (*)Space is limited to first time SME exhibitor & attendees; other restrictions may also apply.
Canada imported US$4.4 billion in 2010 of U.S. defense products and services. Under the Canada First Defence Strategy, military spending reached US$21.8 billion in FY2010/11, and is expected to reach $83.4 billion between FY12/13 and FY27/28.
|Lucy Latka, Ottawa|
Senior Commercial Specialist
Phone: (613) 688-5219
|Luz Betancur, Ottawa|