|U.S. Medical Trade Mission -- Health Care Services, Medical Eq.|
|Pre-Apply for this event|
Join the U.S. Commercial Service's Medical Trade Mission to Brazil being held in conjunction with Hospitalar – the region's major healthcare trade show, May 21-24, 2013.
The Medical Trade Mission to Brazil is intended to include representatives from a variety of U.S. medical/healthcare industry manufacturers (equipment/devices, laboratory equipments, emergency equipment, diagnostic, physiotherapy and orthopedic, healthcare information technology, and other allied sectors), service providers, and associations and trade organizations. The mission will introduce the participants to the government policies, end-users and prospective partners whose needs and capabilities are best suited to each U.S. participant's strengths.
Participation in the mission will include:
• Pre-travel briefings/webinar on subjects ranging from business practices in Brazil to security;
• Consulate briefings on the business climate, political scenario, medical/healthcare industry scenario;
• Pre-scheduled meetings with potential partners, distributors, end users, or local industry contacts;
• Showcase your company using a tabletop display at Hospitalar 2013 - includes table with chairs, unlimited internet access;
• Complimentary promotion and listing on the official Hospitalar 2013 portal;
• Company listing in Hospitalar 2013 hard copy exhibitor catalog;
• Online company listing on the US Commercial Service's portal;
• Advanced promotion to top local contacts in Mexico, Central and South America of the U.S. Commercial Service Network.
|Pompeya Lambrecht, Northern VA|
Senior International Trade Specialist
|Jefferson Oliveira, Sao Paulo|