|Webinar - Canadian Trade Regulations & Standards --|
|Register for this event|
Products shipped to Canada must conform to the relevant Canadian standards. While there is often overlap between U.S. and Canadian Standards, it remains crucial that American exporters understand how to check for and comply with any additional requirements. Export documentation, labeling requirements and export controls are also important considerations when shipping to Canada. Join this webinar to learn how to navigate current regulations as well as to hear from industry experts about changes that may be coming to your industry.
The fee for this webinar is $35.
• Canadian standards, product testing and Certification requirements
• Import requirements and documentation
• NAFTA & Certificates of Origin
• French language labeling requirements
• Prohibited and Restricted Imports
• U.S. Export Controls
|David Edmiston, Minneapolis|
International Trade Specialist
|Doug Jacobson, Toronto|
Phone: 416-595-5412 ext. 236
|Tracey Ford, Ottawa|