|AMERICANA 2013 U.S. Pavilion -- Environmental Technologies|
The U.S. Pavilion at AMERICANA 2013 International Environmental Technologies Trade Show & Conference will be held March 19-21, 2013 in Montreal, Canada.
AMERICANA 2013 is one of the largest environmental technology trade shows on the continent. It will attract over 350 exhibitors and 10000 participants from 50 countries in the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Oceania. This is the only event in Canada which features environmental and energy opportunities all under one roof. With 200 conferences to attend, U.S. companies will profit from showcasing their products and be positioned to take advantage of major purchasing decisions by corporate and government customers.
This is a great opportunity for U.S. companies specializing in environmental technologies and interested in developing or increasing sales in the Canadian Market. Meet corporate and government leaders who are moving the Canadian economy into a greener future.
With the focus on climate change growing, Canadian businesses, municipalities and federal/provincial government(s) are looking for technology that will provide them with the tools and systems necessary to address environmental issues, new renewable energy sources and energy security issues.
Among the attendees, representatives from the following environmental sectors will be present: drinking and waste water, solid and hazardous wastes, air and climate change, soils and groundwater, environmental management, sustainable development, and renewable energy decision makers.
U.S. companies participating in the U.S. pavilion at AMERICANA 2013 will benefit from the following:
1. Full participation to the event includes 10 x 10 booth with pipe and drape.
2. Expand their market penetration through the one-on-one interaction with buyers from across the region as well as senior executives and key decision-makers from across Canada.
3. Launch new products before a motivated audience.
4. Attend and/or give technical seminars and workshops on new technology.
5. Extensive marketing campaign from CS Montreal and trade show organizer focused on delivering qualified buyers to your booth at the event. This campaign includes direct mail and e-mail campaigns, website promotion that will provide exposure for your company.
6. Networking opportunities during exhibition, luncheons and receptions, including a networking reception at the U.S. Consul General's residence for U.S. participants.
8. Opportunity to promote company to international participants.
|Connie Irrera, Montreal|
Phone: 514/398-9695, ext. 2262, direct line 514/908-3662
|Crystal Roberts, Calgary|
Senior Commercial Specialist