|World Smart Energy Week 2014 (TFC Event) -- Electrical Power Systems, Environmental Technologies, Renewable Energy Eq.|
U.S. companies seeking to develop new contacts and trade leads with buyers and decision-makers in the Asian renewable energy market should consider exhibiting at World Smart Energy Week 2014, February 26 to 28, 2014 at Tokyo Big Sight in Tokyo, Japan.
World Smart Energy Week, certified under the U.S. Department of Commerce Trade Fair Certification Program, is focused on renewable energy such as: wind power generation, photovoltaic (PV) power generation, PV systems, and processing technologies; advanced technologies such as fuel cells and rechargeable batteries; energy efficiency solutions such as smart grid; and eco-houses and eco-buildings.
Word Smart Energy Week 2014 is made of the following concurrent trade shows:
• PV Expo 2014 (7th International Photovoltaic Power Generation Expo)
• PV System Expo 2014 (5th International Photovoltaic Power Generation System Expo)
• FC Expo 2014 (10th International Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Expo)
• Battery Japan (5th International Rechargeable Battery Expo)
• 4th International Smart Grid Expo
• 4th Eco House & Eco Building Expo
• Enetech Japan 2014 (5th Processing Technology Expo)
• WIND EXPO 2014 (2nd International Wind Energy Expo & Conference)
The U.S. Commercial Service (USCS) in Japan will host a booth in the U.S. Pavilion within FC Expo 2014 to provide exhibitors with assistance and business counseling on Japan's renewable energy and environment sectors. The entire 2014 exhibition will gather 1,500 exhibitors and attract over 80,000 professionals from diverse industries.
|Kevin Haley, Trade Event Programs|
Senior International Trade Specialist
|Gregory Briscoe, Tokyo|
|Wayne Kakos, Reed Exhibitions|
|Takahiko Suzuki, Tokyo|