|Selling Software into Brazil -- Computers/Peripherals, Computer Software, Computer Services, Electronic Commerce, General Science & Technology, Health Care Services, Information Services|
|Register for this event|
Brazil's software services market is growing at a rate faster than any other Latin American country. 2013 software imports are expected to reach nearly $6.3 billion a 10% growth vs. 2012.
Please join the US Commercial Service teams in Brazil and the US to explore and discuss the following issues related to selling software into Brazil:
1. Importation Taxes
2. Legal Considerations
3. Product Delivery: How do my customers receive my software?
4. Localization, support requirements (i.e. after-sales support, licensing agreements) and a review of the consumer laws/policy landscape
Guest Speakers include:
1. Fabio Kujawski, Partner, Mattos Filho Advogados. Fabio is a current Officer of the Brazilian Association of Information Technology and Communications Law.
2. Ygor Valerio, Regional Anti-Piracy Manager for ADOBE Latin America. Ygor also serves as Chairman of the BSA Member Committee in Brazil and Legal Coordinator of the IP Committee at the Brazilian Software Association.
3. Cristina "Cris" Cortez, Director, Brazilian Association of IP and Partner - Andrioli, Giacomini, Porto & Cortez Advogados. Cris has over 20 years' experience in the areas of IT, Digital Media, Privacy & IP.
Webinar Date: February 19, 2014
Time: 1:00pm EST; 12:00 noon Central; 10:00am Pacific
Duration: 90 Mins.
|James Curtis, Minneapolis|
|Thomas Hanson, Sao Paulo|
Phone: (55-11) 3250-5304
|Patricia Marega, Sao Paulo|