Contact: Paulina Miranda, Translator
Japón N37-80 y Naciones Unidas, 3er piso
Phone: 099 252 8432 / From abroad: 593 99 252 8432
Paulina Miranda, Professional Translation Services, Associate Member of the American Translators Association
Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian.
Areas of specialization:
• Pharmaceutical Industry – Biotechnology – Genetics - Medicine
• Science - Technology
• Energy - Environment
• Shipping Business - Finance & Accounting
• Education - Personal documents
Certification, Legalization & Notarization of Translations
All translations bear my signature, fingerprint and embossed and waxed seals.
In addition, if the translation is going to be used in a country other than Ecuador, I would be glad to help you with the additional processes required by foreign authorities.
• Acknowledgement of the translator’s signature at the United States Consular Office
• Acknowledgement of the translator’s signature by a public notary in Ecuador
• International certification by Apostille or legalization of the translation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Ecuador
International & Local Delivery
All translations can be delivered in digital format and hardcopy through local and international mail services at your convenience. Translations can also be picked up in person from my office.