A custom-tailored program designed for U.S. executives planning to visit Egypt, the Gold Key Service has proven to be a highly effective means of promoting sales of U.S. products and services in the Egyptian marketplace.
The Gold Key Service offers customized market research, introductions to potential partners, translators for meetings and site visits, in addition to the assistance of our Commercial Specialists in developing strong market entry strategies. It is, in effect, a trade mission of one. Depending on the preferences of the client and the length of their visit, the Gold Key Service can last between 1-3 business days.
1. Hotel reservations at a discounted rate.
2. Screening of potential agents, representatives, or partners.
3. Telephone campaign, hand-delivery of client's product literature, and follow-up calls.
4. Scheduling and confirmation of appointments with reputable Egyptian firms.
5. Background information regarding local firms and potential partners.
6. Escort by Commercial Specialist to meetings for translation and explanation of cultural differences, if necessary.
7. Orientation on trade practices in Egypt.
If collected by post, our preferred method is credit card. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, or Discovery. Checks should be sent directly to post, made payable to: "U.S. Embassy", and mailed to: The American Embassy Cairo, U.S. Commercial Service, 8 Kamal El Din Salah Street, Garden City, Cairo, Egypt. If payment is made through the USEAC, clients will be contacted directly by the Trade Specialist.
A Participation Agreement will be sent for the U.S. client’s signature via email and returned to post, along with credit card information.