Now that you’ve chosen your target market and addressed how to prepare for that market, it’s time to evaluate the most profitable way to distribute, price, and promote your products and services to the customers in your target market.
- Determine the distribution method for your product or service
- Calculate the optimal pricing for your product or service
- Create a sales and promotion action plan
- What is your pricing strategy for the target market?
- Have you identified the distribution channel(s) for your product or service?
- What is your budget for promotional activities in your target market(s)?
- Can you travel outside the United States to facilitate your sales strategy?
- Will language be a barrier?
Stuck? Speak with a trade specialist at 800-USA-TRADE.
Go! Find additional information and resources to refine your plan.
Proceed to the next section, Conduct Business Online.