United Arab Emirates - Saudi Arabia - Qatar | March 8-14, 2014
This mission will demonstrate the United States’ commitment to a sustained economic partnership with the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries. The mission’s purpose is to support the business development goals for U.S. firms as they construct a firm foundation for future business in the region and specifically aims to:
- Assist in identifying potential partners and strategies for U.S. companies to gain access to each market for infrastructure products and services.
- Confirm U.S. Government support for activities of U.S. business in each market and to provide access to senior decision makers in the United Arab Emirates, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Qatar government.
- Listen to the needs, suggestions and experience of individual participants so as to shape appropriate U.S. Government positions regarding U.S. business interests in the region.
- Organize private and focused events with local business and association leaders capable of becoming partners and clients for U.S. firms as they develop their business in the region.
- Assist in the development of competitive strategies and increasing market access through high level information gathering from private and public-sector leaders.