The world's leading showcase for industrial technology is staged annually in Hannover, Germany. HANNOVER MESSE typically hosts around 6,000 international exhibitors from more than 60 countries, and attracts more than 200,000 attendees from more than 80 countries, 95% professionals. HANNOVER MESSE 2013 will focus on: Industrial Automation; Motion, Drive and Automation, Energy, Wind, MobiliTec, Digital Factory, ComVac, Industrial Supply, Surface Technology, Industrial GreenTec, Research & Technology. The various display categories create synergies for sales success across traditional industry sectors.
U.S. Commercial Service No-Cost Assistance for all American Exhibitors and Visitors
The U.S. Commercial Service offers a wide range of support programs at Hannover Messe to help U.S. exhibitors expand their business around the world.
At no charge, we will:
- conduct a pre-show promotion on your behalf via our Europe-wide network at other U.S. Embassies and Consulates to alert international distributors that you will be at the show, and invite them to visit your booth,
- provide market research (in selected markets) and counseling before, during and after the show,
- provide information about services we offer to exporters of American-made products, including the possibility to be featured on our official U.S. Commercial Service website in Germany to generate additional business leads, for ad hoc interpreting, market research, follow-up services or logistics assistance,
- inform you how to protect new designs you may be showing, and to take expedited action against foreign exhibitors who copy your design and trademarks. Please see important information about trademark and design protection at German trade fairs on our website: http://export.gov/germany/TradeShowsEvents/ProtectYourIPRatGermanTradeFairs,
- introduce you to an International Trade Specialist at your nearest Commerce Department "Export Assistance Center" in the United States.
If you want to register, please contact our Senior Commercial Specialist Volker Wirsdorf at Volker.Wirsdorf@trade.gov or contact him at: