March 14-17, 2016
Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Center
The Hong Kong International Film & TV Market (FILMART) is an annual film market organized by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC). FILMART is a significant cross-media, cross-industry entertainment trade platform in Asia which promotes co-operation in areas of film financing, distribution, production, post-production, TV, digital entertainment, film & broadcasting equipment and shooting locations.
FILMART 2015’s Fair Report:
- 784 exhibitors from 34 countries and regions including 32 group pavilions
- National pavilions including USA, Canada, Chinese mainland, EU, France, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, UK and Vietnam etc.
- American Pavilion with increased number of 43 US companies
- 7,180 visitors from 54 countries and regions (increased by 6% compare with 2014)
We offer services to both U.S. exhibitors and international buyers
- U.S. exhibitors at FILMART, can sign up HERE to take advantage of our free counseling services
International and Hong Kong Buyers/Visitors
- Register HERE for our free match making services with our U.S. exhibitors
- International buyer delegation Recruitment Program, for program details and privileges, please contact Ms. Carrie Chan at Carrie.Chan@trade.gov
- Click HERE for the list of U.S. exhibitors