International Buyers (Non-U.S. Companies)
Are you considering attending a U.S. trade show to find new suppliers? If so, the International Buyer Program (IBP) will help you optimize your trade show experience and connect with the best U.S. companies.
As a member of an official U.S. Embassy IBP Delegation, you will receive access to exclusive benefits, including:
- U.S. Embassy travel assistance, including registration and visa procedures
Waived or reduced trade show admission fees
- Complimentary access to networking events and receptions
- Pre-arranged briefings and meetings customized according to buying interests
- On-site and off-site technical tours
- Complimentary use of business facilities including private meeting space, translation assistance, internet access, and lounge areas
- A directory of all U.S. firms at the show with an interest in international exporting
- Complimentary or reduced-rate educational sessions, demonstrations, and seminars
- Extended show exhibition hours before or after scheduled dates
- Travel and tourism options and discounts
Interested in Participating in an IBP Show?
To participate in an IBP show, please contact your local U.S. Commercial Service office.