INTERNATIONAL BUYER PROGRAM APPLICATION Calendar Year 2015
Deadline for Application Submission: Friday, December 20, 2013
1. Name of Show
2. Location of Show
3. Dates of 2015 Show
4. Name, address, phone number, fax number and e-mail address of applicant.
5. Name, address, phone number, fax number and e-mail address of applicant contact.
6. Name, address, phone number, fax number and e-mail address of show sponsor (trade associations, national or state government, etc.).
7. Provide a description of the show. Characterize the role or importance of the event for the industry (e.g., what makes this show unique for the industry as compared to other U.S. or international shows).
8. Specify the net square footage of paid exhibit space for the past two shows.
9. Specify the number of total exhibitors at each of the past two shows. Indicate the number of domestic and international exhibitors at each.
10. Specify the total number of professional attendees at each of the past two shows. Indicate the number of domestic and international attendees at each of the past two shows. Do not include exhibitor attendance in these figures.
11. State the product categories that will be displayed on the exhibit floor. Please include HS codes.
12. What are the admission fees for show attendees? Please include if there are, or will be, reduced or waived fees for international attendees.i Indicate if this reduction in fees will apply to both international attendees who arrive independently as well as those who are part of U.S. embassy delegations.
13. Give a description of any technical programs, conferences or tours offered to international attendees and the corresponding cost if applicable.
14. Who are potential international customers attending the event? Please include target countries (at least 10), industries, professions, technical level, etc.
15. Describe previous marketing efforts utilized to promote this event overseas and any proposed international marketing plan for the calendar year 2015 show, including any incentives offered to U.S. embassy delegations (i.e. competitive travel packages; plant tours; international receptions).
16. Submit one set of all show promotional literature, with a catalog from the previous show.
Applicant must type the following and submit with the appropriate signature: “The above information is correct and the applicant will abide by the terms set forth in this Notice of Call for Applications for the 2015 International Buyer Program.”
Public reporting for this collection of information is estimated to be 60 minutes per response, including the time for reviewing instructions, and completing and reviewing the collection of information. All responses to this collection of information are voluntary, and will be provided confidentially to the extent allowed under the Freedom of Information Act. Notwithstanding any other provision of law, no person is required to respond to nor shall a person be subject to a penalty for failure to comply with a collection of information subject to the requirements of the Paperwork Reduction Act unless that collection of information displays a current valid OMB Control Number. Send comments regarding the burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including suggestions for reducing this burden, to the Reports Clearance Officer, International Trade Administration, Department of Commerce, Room 4001, 14th and Constitution Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20230.