The U.S. Commercial Service in Chicago, Peoria and Rockford organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Executive briefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events.
Click on the hyperlink to find out more information on the upcoming events:
- November 18, 2015: US-EU Trade & Investment Relationship: The Impact on the Chicago Economy – Chicago
- November 19, 2015 @ 10:30am CST: Finding and Conquering International Sales - Carbondale
- December 2, 2015: MCC & Opportunities in the West Africa Power Sector – Wood Dale
WEBINARS & TELECONFERENCES
- December 1, 2015 @ 12:30pm CST: Navigating Free Trade Agreements – Qualifying Your Product – Webinar
- December 2, 2015 @ 6:00pm CST: Cyber Security Opportunities in Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan – Webinar
- December 3, 2015 @ 12:30pm CST: Navigating Free Trade Agreements – Documenting Origin – Webinar
- December 9, 2015 @ 1:00pm CST: How to Obtain License and Authorization of Medical Devices from Health Canada – Webinar
- December 9, 2015 @ 9:00am CST: Saudi Arabia & Kuwait Healthcare Market Trends & Opportunities – Webinar
- December 10, 2015 @ 12:00pm CST: Peru Healthcare Market Opportunities for U.S. Companies - Webinar
INTERNATIONAL TRADE MISSIONS
- January 20, 2016: PE/VC Financial Services Certified Trade Mission to Hong Kong
- February 8-12, 2016: Smart Cities Infrastructure Business Development Mission to India – Mumbai, Chennai and Delhi, with optional stop in Vizag
- March 7-10, 2016: Education Trade Mission to Africa – Johannesburg, Accra, & Abidjan
- April 23 – 28, 2016: Healthcare Technology and eHealth Services trade Mission to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait
- May 16 -24, 2016: Cybersecurity Trade Mission to Japan, South Korea and Taiwan
- July 14-22, 2016: Water Infrastructure Trade Mission to Singapore, Vietnam, and the Philippines
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & EVENTS
- November 17-19, 2015: Green Technologies Suppliers Meeting – Seattle, WA
- April 18-22, 2016: Central European Education Fairs – Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary
- April 25-29, 2016: Hannover Messe 2016
- June 19-21, 2016: SelectUSA Investment Summit – Washington, D.C.
PARTNERS’ EVENT CALENDARS