The U.S. Commercial Service in Chicago, Peoria and Rockford organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Executive briefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events.
Click on the hyperlink to find out more information on the upcoming events:
ILLINOIS TRADE EVENTS
WEBINARS & TELECONFERENCES
- April 30,2014@12:00 CST: Supplying Mexico’s Automotive Market – Webinar
- May 7, 2014: Exporting to Mexico - NAFTA Certificate of Origin – Webinar
- May 15, 2014: Navigating Free Trade Agreements – Documenting Origin – Webinar
- May 20, 2014 @ 9:00am CDT: Opportunities in the Asian Defense Market – Webinar
- May 21, 2014: Opportunities for the Defense Industry in the Middle East – Webinar
INTERNATIONAL TRADE MISSIONS
- June 8-12, 2014: Opportunities in the Caribbean Region - Trade Mission and Business Development Conference – Dominican Republic & Beyond
- June 24-July 9, 2014: Illinois Trade Mission to Kenya and Tanzania - Nairobi, Kenya/ Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & EVENTS
- May 1-2, 2014: Discover Global Markets-Africa and the Middle East – San Antonio, TX
- May 6, 2014: India Virtual Education Fair for US Design Schools - Online
- May 11-14 2014: CIM Mining Convention 2014 – Vancouver, Canada
- May 20-23, 2014: North American Pavilion and Gold Key Services at Hospitalar 2014 – Sao Paulo, Brazil
- June 3-4, 2014: Discover Global Markets: Europe - Los Angeles, CA
- September 9-10, 2014: Discover Global Markets: Free Trade Agreement Countries - Detroit, MI
- October 29-31, 2014: Discover Global Markets: The Americas - Charlotte, NC
- November 12-14, 2014: MEDICA 2014 – Dusseldorf, Germany
- November 17-18, 2014: Discover Global Markets: Healthcare and Life Sciences - Minneapolis, MN
PARTNERS’ EVENT CALENDARS