The U.S. Commercial Service in Chicago, Peoria and Rockford organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Executive briefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events.
Click on the hyperlink to find out more information on the upcoming events:
- Illinois Firms Receive Export Awards
- U.S. Commercial Service Global Safety & Security Resource Guide 2013-2014
ILLINOIS TRADE EVENTS
- July 23, 2013: Made in America – Growing Strong Businesses – Glen Ellyn
WEBINARS & TELECONFERENCES
- June 27–November 21, 2013 @ 1:00pm CST: Mexico's Infrastructure Opportunities 2013-2018 – Webinar Series
- September 24, 2013 @ 12:00-1:00pm (CST): Go Global Series: Understanding Export Administration Regulations – Free Webinar
INTERNATIONAL TRADE MISSIONS
- September 15-21, 2013: Energy and Environment Trade Mission to Thailand, Malaysia and the Philippines
- September 23-26, 2013: Mexico Auto Supply Chain Trade Mission to Mexico City & Monterrey
- October 23-30, 2013: U.S. Commercial Service Education Mission to the Philippines and Malaysia
- October 2013: Healthcare Trade Mission to Russia
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & EVENTS
- October 18-22, 2013: HOST Hospitality Trade Show – Milan, Italy
- November 12-14, 2013: Automotive Matchmaking Meetings – Queretaro, Mexico
PARTNERS’ EVENT CALENDARS