The U.S. Commercial Service in Chicago, Peoria and Rockford organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Executive briefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events.
Click on the hyperlink to find out more information on the upcoming events:
- March 7-10, 2015: International Home and Housewares Show – Chicago, IL
- March 27, 2015: Doing Business in Latin America - University Park, IL
- April 1, 2015: Exporter Forum – Aurora
- May 26, 2015: Individual Export Counseling on Opportunities in El Salvador – Chicago
- September 29, 2015: Defense Trade Essentials Seminar - Rosemont, IL
WEBINARS & TELECONFERENCES
- March 3, 2015 @ 11:00 CST: Student Recruitment in Brazil and Mexico – Webinar
- March 18, 2015 @ 1:00pm CDT: Exporting to Mexico: Mexican Labeling Requirements – Webinar
INTERNATIONAL TRADE MISSIONS
- April 26-30, 2015: Automotive Business Development Mission to Peru and Colombia
- May 16, 2015: Healthcare Equipment, Services, & Technologies Mission to Egypt, Jordan, & Israel
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & EVENTS
- March 18-19, 2015: Water Innovation Forum - Sydney, Australia
- March 23-24, 2015: SelectUSA Investment Summit - National Harbor, MD
- April 3, 2015: Matchmaking Event with Student Recruitment Agents – Almaty, Kazakhstan
- April 4-5, 2015: U.S. Consulate Education Fairs in Kazakhstan – Almaty & Shymkent
- April 8, 2015: Essentials of Export Controls – St. Louis, MO
- April 9, 2015: How to Develop an Export Management & Compliance Program – St. Louis, MO
- April 16 -18, 2015: EducationUSA Fair – Germany
- May 6-8, 2015: International Environmental Technology Trade Fair (IE 2015), Shanghai, China
- May 12-14, 2015: Discover Global Markets: The Americas – Miami, FL
PARTNERS’ EVENT CALENDARS