The U.S. Commercial Service in Chicago, Peoria and Rockford organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Executive briefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events.
Click on the hyperlink to find out more information on the upcoming events:
- More Staff Changes at U.S. Commercial Service – Chicago Office
- U.S. Foreign Commercial Service Officer Recruitment
- March 7-10, 2015: International Home and Housewares Show – Chicago, IL
WEBINARS & TELECONFERENCES
- January 21, 2015 @ 10:00am CST: Healthcare Opportunities in Egypt, Jordan, Israel & West Bank – Free Webinar
- January 21, 2015 @ 1:00pm CST: Exporting to Mexico Series: NAFTA Certificate of Origin - Webinar
- February 18, 2015 @ 1:00pm CST: Exporting to Mexico: ATA Carnet – An Option for Temporary Importations - Webinar
- March 18, 2015 @ 1:00pm CST: Exporting to Mexico: Mexican Labeling Requirements – Webinar
INTERNATIONAL TRADE MISSIONS
- February 9-13, 2015: Healthcare and Medical trade Mission to the Philippines & Indonesia
- March 4-12, 2015: Safety & Security Trade Mission to Morocco, Algeria and Egypt
- March 15-21, 2015: Education Trade Mission to Central America
- May 16, 2015: Healthcare Equipment, Services, & Technologies Mission to Egypt, Jordan, & Israel
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & EVENTS
- February 9-11, 2015: Discover Global Markets: Sustainable Solutions – Silicon Valley, CA
- February 10–12, 2015: Leveraging U.S. Technology for the Financial Sector in Mexico – Mexico City
- March 23-24, 2015: SelectUSA Investment Summit - National Harbor, MD
- April 4-5, 2015: U.S. Consulate Education Fairs in Kazakhstan – Almaty & Shymkent
- April 16 -18, 2015: EducationUSA Fair – Germany
- May 6-8, 2015: International Environmental Technology Trade Fair (IE 2015), Shanghai, China
PARTNERS’ EVENT CALENDARS