The U.S. Commercial Service in Chicago, Peoria and Rockford organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Executive briefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events.
Click on the hyperlink to find out more information on the upcoming events:
- March 7-10, 2015: International Home and Housewares Show – Chicago, IL
- March 27, 2015: Doing Business in Latin America - University Park, IL
- May 26, 2015: Individual Export Counseling on Opportunities in El Salvador – Chicago
WEBINARS & TELECONFERENCES
- February 3, 2015 @ 10:00am CST: Discover Global Tourism Markets: Nordics Region - Webinar
- February 4, 2015 @ 6:30pm CST: U.S. Export Opportunities in Burma - Webinar
- February 18, 2015 @ 1:00pm CST: Exporting to Mexico: ATA Carnet – An Option for Temporary Importations - Webinar
- March 18, 2015 @ 1:00pm CDT: Exporting to Mexico: Mexican Labeling Requirements – Webinar
INTERNATIONAL TRADE MISSIONS
- March 4-12, 2015: Safety & Security Trade Mission to Morocco, Algeria and Egypt
- March 15-21, 2015: Education Trade Mission to Central America
- April 12-17, 2015: Smart Cities – Smart Growth Business Development Mission to China
- April 26-30, 2015: Automotive Business Development Mission to Peru and Colombia
- May 16, 2015: Healthcare Equipment, Services, & Technologies Mission to Egypt, Jordan, & Israel
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & EVENTS
- February 9-11, 2015: Discover Global Markets: Sustainable Solutions – Silicon Valley, CA
- February 10–12, 2015: Leveraging U.S. Technology for the Financial Sector in Mexico – Mexico City
- March 18-19, 2015: Water Innovation Forum - Sydney, Australia
- March 23-24, 2015: SelectUSA Investment Summit - National Harbor, MD
- April 3, 2015: Matchmaking Event with Student Recruitment Agents – Almaty, Kazakhstan
- April 4-5, 2015: U.S. Consulate Education Fairs in Kazakhstan – Almaty & Shymkent
- April 8, 2015: Essentials of Export Controls – St. Louis, MO
- April 9, 2015: How to Develop an Export Management & Compliance Program – St. Louis, MO
- April 16 -18, 2015: EducationUSA Fair – Germany
- May 6-8, 2015: International Environmental Technology Trade Fair (IE 2015), Shanghai, China
PARTNERS’ EVENT CALENDARS