The U.S. Commercial Service in Chicago, Peoria and Rockford organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Executive briefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events.
Click on the hyperlink to find out more information on the upcoming events:
- May 26, 2015: Individual Export Counseling on Opportunities in El Salvador – Chicago
- September 29, 2015: Defense Trade Essentials Seminar - Rosemont, IL
WEBINARS & TELECONFERENCES
- April 1-29, 2015: Business Opportunities in Africa for U.S. Companies ‐ Webinar Series
- April 15, 2015 @ 10:00am CDT: Tap into the $2.2 Trillion European Power Generation Market – Webinar
- April 16, 2015 @ 9:00am CDT: Opportunities in Algeria’s Growing Infrastructure Sector - Webinar
INTERNATIONAL TRADE MISSIONS
- May 18-19, 2015: Airport Suppliers RoadShow - Rio de Janeiro & São Paulo, Brazil
- June 7-13, 2015: Clean Water Trade Mission to China (Beijing, Tianjin, Yixing and Fuzhou)
- September 21-25, 2015: U.S. Education Mission to Europe
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & EVENTS
- April 8, 2015: Essentials of Export Controls – St. Louis, MO
- April 9, 2015: How to Develop an Export Management & Compliance Program – St. Louis, MO
- April 13-14, 2015: Asia Pacific Business Outlook Conference – Los Angeles, CA
- April 16 -18, 2015: EducationUSA Fair – Germany
- April 21-23, 2015: Water, Energy, Technology & Environment Exhibition (WETEX 2015) - Dubai
- May 6-8, 2015: International Environmental Technology Trade Fair (IE 2015), Shanghai, China
- May 11-15, 2015: Cyber Security Business Development Mission to Poland and Romania
- May 12-14, 2015: Discover Global Markets: The Americas – Miami, FL
- May 14-17, 2015: Exhibit Five Titles at the 2015 Book World Prague
- May 27- 28, 2015: Middle East and Africa Business Outlook Conference - Dubai, UAE
- September 14-21, 2015: Trade Winds Mission and Business Development Conference-- Africa
PARTNERS’ EVENT CALENDARS