The U.S. Commercial Service in Chicago, Peoria and Rockford organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Executive briefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events.
Click on the hyperlink to find out more information on the upcoming events:
COMMERCIAL SERVICE-ILLINOIS NEWS
- Congratulations to Illinois’ “E”Award Winners
- Basic Guide to Exporting 11th Edition Released
- New Export Guide for A&E Firms Available
- June 3, 2015: Individual Export Counseling on Opportunities in Mexico – Chicago
- June 4-30, 2015: Metro Chicago Exports Fabricated Metals Export Seminars – Various Locations
- June 10, 2015: Think Asia, Think Hong Kong – Chicago
- June 25, 2015: American Express Grow Global – Chicago
- September 29, 2015: Defense Trade Essentials Seminar - Rosemont, IL
- November 13, 2015: Study Illinois International Student Transfer Fair – Chicago
WEBINARS & TELECONFERENCES
- June 9, 2015 @ 12:00pm CST: Sending Temporary Workers to Canada from the United States – Free Webinar
- June 11, 2015 @ 12:00pm CST: Top 3 Financing Solutions for U.S. Exporters to Latin America – Webinar
- June 18, 2015 @ 6:00pm CST: East China: Attracting Chinese Tourism – Open Conference Call
INTERNATIONAL TRADE MISSIONS
- July 27 – Aug 1, 2015: Healthcare Executive Service to India - New Delhi, Mumbai & Chennai
- August 17-21, 2015: 2nd Annual Health IT Trade Mission to Brazil - Sao Paulo
- September 20-14, 2015: Franchising Trade Mission to Central America - Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala
- October 18-22, 2015: Architecture and Engineering Trade Mission – UAE & Saudi Arabia (Qatar optional)
- March 7-10, 2016: Education Trade Mission to Africa – Johannesburg, Accra, & Abidjan
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & EVENTS
- September 14-21, 2015: Trade Winds Mission and Business Development Conference- Africa
- October 7-9, 2015: Discover Global Markets: E-Commerce Strategies for Exporters – Dallas, TX
- October 29-30, 2015: Discover Global Markets: Pacific Rim Consumers – Orange County, CA
PARTNERS’ EVENT CALENDARS